Personal Data & Privacy
Ten Hotel’s treatment of Customers data follows the EU General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR). Hereby, Guests consents to Ten Hotel collecting personal data such as name, surname, email address, ID/Passport Number, address, contact information and payment details
What do we use your personal data for?
– to administer and process bookings,
– optimize and develop our services
– sending personalized greetings
– communicate with you before, during and after your stay
– Your personal data is secured in accordance with the current legislation.
– How do we use your personal data?
– To administer, supply, develop and support the hotel services that you purchase
– To process your bookings/reservations
– To keep you updated about your reservation status and other relevant
– information before, during and after your stay with us. Via text messages, other
– mobile applications or e-mails for example.
– To personalize our communication with you and provide you with relevant offers
– To view and analyze statistics and user behaviour
– To market our services and products
You can request that we stop using your personal data for marketing purposes at any
time. This is done through: firstname.lastname@example.org
as possible on our website.
In the event of you providing Ten Hotel with other individuals personal data (for example
a group booking), it is your responsibility that permission is given to use their data in
accordance with this policy.
We use several methods to collect personal data; through booking dialogues, cookies,
We only collect personal data that is relevant for above mentioned services. We collect:
– First name and surname
– Birth data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– User history
– Information about your travelling companions
– Booking preferences and special requirements
– Purchase history
– Information that you provide us in connection with your stay with us
We work with partners that ensure that our services and infrastructure work as intended
and your personal data may be transferred to them. Our partners have signed a
Personal Data Assistant Agreement to secure that your personal data will be used only
for our services, in accordance with our instructions and the current legislation. Personal
data may be shared if requested by the police or other public authorities and in
connection with a criminal investigation and according to Swedish Legislation.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary. The collected data is
updated regularly and personal data that is no longer needed will be erased.
If you would like to see what personal data we store or if you want us to erase your
data, you need to send us a written and signed request. We will ask you for
identification to ensure we provide the information to the intended person.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about how we handle your
personal data or about this Personal Data and Integrity Policy.
As a Guest of Ten Hotel, you agree to receive marketing information via mail,
telephone, or e-mail and text messages, and other digital channels. Marketing through
email and sms is regulated in the Swedish Marketing Act.
Personal information is disclosed to Swedish authorities only when it is required by law
or official order.
Legal Name; Ten Hotel UpplandsVäsby AB
Registered in Lidingö, Sweden: 559193-7601